- In-depth and personal evaluations to detect alcohol or substance abuse problems
- Clinically-based, non-biased, and confidential
- Nationally recognized and standardized assessment tools
- CADA counselor will determine whether treatment is needed, and provide recommendations and referrals as necessary
- Assessments are available for adults and adolescents, in both English and Spanish
- Morning and afternoon appointments available at the CADA office in New Orleans, Monday –Thursday, with evening appointments available on Thursdays
Evidence-based program with separate developmentally appropriate curricula for grades k-12 that builds on previous years, helping skills develop sequentially
Positive peer relationships
Identifying and managing emotions
Offered in both English & Spanish in schools and at summer camps.
Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 5pm,CADA staff is available to provide information about substance abuse treatment resources available in the Greater New Orleans area, in both English and Spanish.
How CADA Can Help
- You – CADA can help determine if you or someone close to you has an alcohol or substance abuse problem.
- Probation Officers, Judges, Lawyers – CADA can provide services to the judicial system for alcohol and drug related offenses.
- Employers – CADA can provide pre-employment screening, screening for individuals who show cause,and for those who have failed an alcohol or drug screen.
- Schools – CADA can evaluate students suspected of having an alcohol or drug problem.
- Medical Professionals – CADA can help determine if a patient has an alcohol or drug problem that will interfere with medical treatment.
- Community – CADA can provide resources to the community regarding substance abuse and can provide information on local treatment facilities and how to access these services.